4 six ounce salmon fillets
2 teaspoons honey
1 tablespoon olive oil
2 cups spinach leaves
3 cloves garlic, minced
2 cups seedless red grapes
1/2 cup red wine
1/4 teaspoon dry mustard
1 teaspoon thyme
salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine about a teaspoon each of salt, pepper, mustard powder and thyme.
- Drizzle salmon fillets with honey and rub with spices.
- Heat half the olive oil in a non-stick skillet and brown both sides of salmon fillets.
- Toss spinach and garlic with remaining oil and place into a large baking dish.
- Place salmon on spinach, cover loosely with tinfoil and bake until cooked through to center and spinach has wilted, about 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, saut? grapes in skillet used to brown salmon.
- Add the red wine and bring to a boil, reducing half the liquid to form a light syrup.
- Remove salmon from the oven and top with grape sauce to serve.
Makes 4 servings